We got a new dog

Go down

We got a new dog

Post  MamaBiatch on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:57 pm

YES..were insane.

We got a new dog...a jack russell whos name we cant barely pronounce..so we are shortening it and calling her Roo.So far so good...doesnt bite,likes the kids..is pretty good.Our neighbour is giving up their two jacks..and we took the female.The male was bred for hunting...so we figured he wouldnt be as happy here...fingers crossed this is a good fit,cause the girls love her,and the dog loves them.Shes as old as peanut(4 years)but she grew up with 5 kids..so is way more tolerant than peanut...who came from old people..LOL
MamaBiatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We got a new dog

Post  BeveeMommy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:42 pm

That's awesome.. Smile Enjoy!
BeveeMommy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alphabet_Soup on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:15 pm

This post makes me miss my Jack who recently went to doggy heaven but I wouldnt be getting another one.. LOL He was just too hyper for us(he lived in the Soo with my parents)
Alphabet_Soup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MamaBiatch on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:53 am

this one is pretty mellow.Shes had a couple of litters...the only hyper thing is when she sees the kids...she loves them.The owners were pretty strict with her...we also cant have her off a leash like peanut..so Ive got to get a chain..cause walking her very hour to pee and poo will get old
MamaBiatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  D+N=♥ on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:42 am

aw thats great!
on a side note I just wanted to say I like your pic! The girls are too cute

D+N=♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alphabet_Soup on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Lisa, what does she look like? Our jack was a big guy, he was way taller than most jacks. I think he was about 24" at the withers. LOL But he reminded me of Petey off the litte rascals. He was white with a black eye and a spot of brown in his black patch. So techincally he was called a tri-coloured. I have a picture of him somewhere, maybe I'll post it for you Smile He was a good dog but he was annoying hyper. LOL He could run like a fucking cheetah! LMAO
Alphabet_Soup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MamaBiatch on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:10 pm

shes short and squat(kids say she looks like a wiener dog)...I plan on taking some pics of her later this afternoon when we take her for a walk.shes all white,but has that buster brown patch over each eye.She does have ticking on the ears,which is considered undesirable.
she can run like crazy..so theres no way she can be off leash..0ne rabbit goes by,and wed never see her again.apparently her and her litter mate once took off to lasalle.lasalle!!!!other than crapping on the floor...shes been good
MamaBiatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum