My lungs/chest

Go down

My lungs/chest

Post  MamaBiatch on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Not sure what to do....I know Im not going to resolve anything until at least Thur when we take my dsd back to toronto.
As some of you may know..I have had pneumonia for a month.I feel a bit better,but have trouble breathing,esp at night.My chest is tight,and I get this dry hacking shallow cough every hour or so.Today we were outside for a bit of the day...it seemed warm enough,and I was in and out...well my chest is now hurting so much,and I cant tell if its lung or heart pain( I habe angina due to a heart problem).No..Im not going to emerge..Ive been fighting this so long.I feel its pointless.My inhaler helps a bit,but seriously..I have now been gasping for air for a month.
this sucks,Im getting worried Ill never shake it...Im so frustrated I want to cry...Im tired of doctors with no answers...
MamaBiatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My lungs/chest

Post  cc-Bear on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Sending you giant hugs and healing vibes that you kick this soon. Have you been taking oil of oregano? I found it really really helped when I just couldn't kick my lung infection with antibiotics. Not sure what else to offer. I just hope you're well again soon. ((hugs))
cc-Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down